Top of the line OEM replacement.
Whether your current weather strip is hollow, rope or fin you can easily switch out and replace it with our superior quality Seal-Tite Foam-Core weather strip.
Keep in mind that you do not need to replace old weather strip with the same type. You can easily upgrade.
Seal-Tite Foam Core weather strip provides added protection against weather, water, wind, dust, insects, and allergens.
Highly recommended for areas subject to heavy rain, high wind and extreme temperature fluctuations.
Professional Contractor Grade. OEM+ quality. Produced in extruded TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomer) with Foam-Filled Core, offering the flexibility of a thermoplastic along with the functional performance of conventional thermoset rubber.
Seamless compression seals are nearly 100% closed cell to prevent water from penetrating the foam cell structure. The extruded skin provides a unique UV resistant barrier with design features that enhance the weather strip’s sealing performance.
All of Seal-Tite’s products are CFC and Phthalate free.
Use to replace worn-out or weather strip replacement kerf window seals and door weather strip with ease. Available in Bright White, Dark Brown and Black. It’s sold in 4 different lengths for any job. Simply cut to desired length. Defend against harsh winds with weather strip adhesive under your door. weather strip for under door and window is a small investment for big rewards – say goodbye to drafts and welcome cozy comfort!
DETAILS & SPECIFICATIONS
- Manufactured OEM+ quality Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE)
- ¼” Bulb size
- 3/16” Kerf depth with standard 1/8” Kerf width.
- 4 Lengths to choose from – 25’, 50’, 100’ and 500′
- Available in Bright White color
- Made in the USA.
PRODUCT FEATURES AND BENEFITS
A weather strip for the bottom of a door is a small but mighty shield against the elements, keeping drafts, dust, and even pests at bay. They come in a variety of shapes and sizes, each with its own unique benefits:
- Kerfseal brand offers the perfect OEM replacement seal for wood frame and casement windows and doors that take push-in kerf weatherstrip.
- Extremely flexible, TPE Elastomer, withstands high heat and extreme cold (up to 60 degrees below zero).
- Offers you better insulation keeping out the elements including the weather, water, wind, dust, insects, and allergens.
- Easy insulation – Simply cut to length and push into kerf cut channel.
Our warehouse stocks over 25,000 feet of this one item at any given time to insure super-fast shipping of your order.
ALL orders ship within (1) business day.
You will receive the highest customer service level when purchasing any item from us.